This is simple, pretty, and fast. You can use a dotting tool/toothpick/bobby pin if you want, but I just used the brush from the polish because I didn’t want the dots to be too small. It only takes 5-10 minutes. (Go to the bottom of the post to read more about the challenge.)
What I used:
- base coat (not shown)
- sheer beige color (unnamed, no number) by Kiss Colors (part of French mani kit)
- Shield by Wet n Wild
- quick dry top coat (not shown)
What I did:
Step 1: Base coat, then 1 coat beige.
Step 2: Make 5 dots in chevron pattern, first dot is largest and goes in center, then the two middle dots are a little smaller, and the last two dots are even smaller. Top coat and done!
If you’re interested in the GOT Polish Challenge…
This is the linkup page (how to sign up) for the Golden Oldie Thursday Challenge – “GOT Polish Challenge” by the Crumpet’s Nail Tarts (https://www.facebook.com/groups/purplecrumpetfairy/)
20th Feb – Chevron Open 13 – 27 February!
* the polish you use should be at least one year old
* if you haven’t been a polishaholic that long, you can use the oldest polishes you have
* the polish should be previously used, but if you’re stuck, you could free a yearling from Mount Untried
* you can use more than 1 polish as long as it fits the theme and the rules