This is my first successful stamping design, so I’m very excited about it (stamping was something that I’ve been trying to get the hang of since my parents gave me the nail art stamping kit last year). Cross one thing off the list of techniques I want to try this year!
I like how this design came out, because it looks so delicate and pretty. I stamped with white polish directly on bare nails to imitate the lacy look of a classic Valentine’s Day card.
What I used:
- stamping plate HN04-A by Hollywood Nails
- rubber stamper by Hollywood Nails
- plastic card (instead of the scraper, I find it easier to use and clean)
- white polish (unnamed, no number) by Kiss Colors (part of French Mani kit)
- generic quick dry top coat (not shown)
What I did:
Step 1: Use the white polish to fill in the plate, scrape off the excess with the plastic card, and pick design up with rubber stamper.
Step 2: Carefully line up design where you want it on nail. Press design on the nail using a rolling motion. Top coat and done!
If you’re interested in the GOT Polish Challenge…
This is the linkup page (how to sign up) for the Golden Oldie Thursday Challenge – “GOT Polish Challenge” by the Crumpet’s Nail Tarts (https://www.facebook.com/groups/purplecrumpetfairy/)
13th Feb – Valentines Open 6 – 20 February!
* the polish you use should be at least one year old
* if you haven’t been a polishaholic that long, you can use the oldest polishes you have
* the polish should be previously used, but if you’re stuck, you could free a yearling from Mount Untried
* you can use more than 1 polish as long as it fits the theme and the rules
Like this post? Please share it with your friends and sign up to get more posts by email.